Maine Mendoza ask fans for Freedom

Photo from @mainedcm Twitter

Ang Phenomenal Star Maine Mendoza ginamit ang kanynag social media para humingi ng kalayaan sa kanyang mga fans "“to feel what I want to feel, be what I want to be, and do what I want to do.”

Nagpasalamat naman si Maine sa kanyang mga Avid fans ayon kay Maine  para dawe siyang nasa loob ng isang kahon na may nagdidikta sa kanayang mga gagawaing askyon.

“I am grateful to have all of you who have walked this path with me. But I need to be honest, I am at this point where I feel like I live in a box. I have not been able to do what I want and say what I feel because every time I try to express my thoughts and feelings, some of you tend to misapprehend and invalidate them in so many ways,” Mendoza wrote.

“Telling me I am not supposed that way because I am rich and famous. Telling me I have no right to be sad and hurt because I have everything a person could ask for. Judging, blaming, and getting mad at me for expressing what I truly feel just because you do not agree and it is inconvenient for you,”

Sabi rin ni Maine naapektuhan din ang kanyang pamilya at mahal sa buhay na dahil sa mga sinasabi ng kanyang ibang fans ng kanayang ikinalulungkot

“Our families, friends, and workmates are being bashed and ridiculed by some. Kahit sinong madikit sa amin pinagiisipan at pinagsasalitaan ng hindi maganda. Basta hindi naaayon sa kagustuhan ang mga nakikita, nagagalit. It hurts me seeing them being hurt.”

She said “some things are really getting out of hand” while referring to her fans’ fight with other fandoms.

Dagdag pa ni Maine “I hope you understand that I am here because I love making people happy,”







Maine Mendoza ask fans for Freedom Maine Mendoza ask fans for Freedom Reviewed by STARChannelPh on November 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments